Friday 6 February 2009

Trudging the snow

I had to get out this morning to get some supplies. Speaking to the neighbours I realised taking the car was a no go, so I walked the 4 mile round trip to the super market to get the basics. But if you have ever seen Dumb n' Dumber, you'll know that I bought more than just the basics. Figuring they would have some sledges on sale I could use to drag the shopping back, I thought it would be quite fun. However, sledges were sold out so I had to walk back carrying the carrier bags; that combined with the deep snow was actually hard work. But along the way I managed to capture some interesting shots of the nearby river and of a snow plough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any feedback, good or bad as long as it's constructive, so feel free to share your thoughts!