Tuesday 24 February 2009

Off Loading

I cut the weight by 15% today from my previous best. I performed the workout as normal except pushed for more reps to get the same fatigue I would from the heavier weight. It seems to work quite nicely and I felt an overall sense of fatigue at the end of the session.

In the afternoon I tried something new. I did some very light weight work for time. This involved performing extremely slow (almost isometric) reps mixed with fast reps and half reps working individual muscle groups over the period of half an hour. My shoulders and legs burned like mad with lactic acid build up and I felt a sense of relief at the end (not had that for a while), so all in all a good session.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any feedback, good or bad as long as it's constructive, so feel free to share your thoughts!