Tuesday 17 March 2009

ICT 8

This killed me as it did the last time I tried it. I managed the 1:15 for the first interval but everything went to pot after that. From about the 4th interval I resorted to girls tactics with the burpees, keeping my arms straight just to get through it. The end result was a non-achievement of 8 rounds in 22:34 (after the 8th I had to retire). Next time I will start with the girly burpees until I can complete the whole thing in under 20 mins; then I will ramp up the routines...

After a few minutes recovery I punished myself with another km on the tredmill in hill mode; its becoming a bit of a challenge to cover as much distance in 10 mins as possible, makes it fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any feedback, good or bad as long as it's constructive, so feel free to share your thoughts!