Tuesday 17 March 2009

3.99 km Run

Managed to run a bit further this morning. I accomplished a tidy 2.46 km run using the random mode on the machine, which actually made for an interesting run. I ran at 8kph for 15 minutes solid with a fairly good climb rate on the random incline. Afterwards I stopped for a minute to grab a drink and got straight back on the runner for another 10 mins using the hill mode. That was much more fun and more demanding and I pushed myself a little harder (9kph). Some of the steep inclines (9% at one point) really hurt, but it was a great workout.

Followed up with some stretching to recover my legs for ICT 8 later this afternoon... *gulp*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any feedback, good or bad as long as it's constructive, so feel free to share your thoughts!