Monday 27 July 2009

The Amazing Spiderman

I recently read about Jyothi Rai in The Sun news paper. He was once a builder but now entertains thousands with his climbing antics, a real demonstration of strength, skill and most of all that even what seems impossible can be possible. Looking at the pictures featured in the paper was enough to captivate me, but after watching the clip below I take my hat off; that is something else...



The article describes how Jyothi developed his skill through years of watching how monkeys climb trees and trying to reproduce stunts in films. He hopes to become the greatest climber in the world and I am sure he will acquire a massive following when he fulfils his ambition to open a climbing school.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any feedback, good or bad as long as it's constructive, so feel free to share your thoughts!